March 5th, 2017

St. Mary's Lydiard Tregoze, Swindon
Swindon and Cricklade Railway Station
Swindon Designer Outlet

St. Mary's Church, Lydiard Tregoze, Swindon
The St John Triptych was created by the 1st baronet as a memorial to his parents. Family trees on the outside were added between 1683 and 1718. When the outer panels are opened more genealogy is revealed and when the inner panels are opened a painting of the Baronet, his family and parents is revealed.
The Reredos
Coat of Arms of Sir John St John, 1633
Coat of arms of the House of Stuart 1603 to 1688. Henry VIII made a law requiring all churches to display the royal coat of arms.
 
Monument to Lady Katherine Mompesson, 1633. Sister of the 1st Baronet John St John.
The St. John tomb 1st baronet, 1648 shows effigies of himself, his two wives and his 13 children. Made from alabaster, chalk and black limestone.
Heraldic Coat of Arms of the 1st baronet John Lord Viscount St John.
Wrought-iron altar rail, elaborately decorated and gilded.
The Golden Cavalier. The statue commemorates Captain Edward St John who died of wounds sustained fighting for the Royalists in Newbury, 1645.
The outer panels of the window are Victorian and the centre panel dates to around 1628. The window was created by Abraham van Linge.
Nicholas and Elizabeth St. John, grandparents of the 1st Baronet, 1592.
Ticket Office
Swindon and Cricklade Railway Station
Blunsdon Signal Box at Swindon and Cricklade Railway Station
The Guard Van
George VI mailbox. Now used as a donation box at Swindon and Cricklade Railway Station
GWR water tower, Bristol Street, Swindon.
Band playing outside the
Swindon Designer Outlet
Lego display inside Swindon Designer Outlet
210,000 sq ft of floor space
Opened March 1997

This one is not lego. It's the Hooter Express. Hooter Runs every 20 minutes. It's a 10 minute ride and costs £2