November 4th, 2018

A Church Micro day around the Dengie peninsula, Burnham-on-Crouch, Southminster, Althorne, Dengie, Tillingham, St Lawrence and Steeple.

C12th Purbeck marble font with square bowl
on five column supports.

St Mary's Church, Burnham-on-Crouch
Pulpit by J. Forsyth, 1877. Caen stone with marble panels and carved figures in canopied niches.
St Mary's Church, Burnham-on-Crouch
Stations of the cross.
St Mary's Church, Burnham-on-Crouch
East window, 1874 by
Clayton and Bell.

St Mary's Church, Burnham-on-Crouch
Faith and Hope
St Mary's Church,
Burnham-on-Crouch
South Chapel, South window to Thomas Middleton, 1899
St Mary's Church, Burnham-on-Crouch

'The Ascension'
South chapel East window, 1881 by Clayton and Bell.
St Mary's Church,
Burnham-on-Crouch.

North chapel East window, 1884
by Jones and Willis.

St Mary's Church, Burnham-on-Crouch.
Commemorative window to Abraham and Elizabeth Clay.
St Mary's Church, Burnham-on-Crouch.
Remembrance day
St Leonard's Church, Southminster
1814 Sun dial
St Leonard's Church, Southminster
VS, Althorne
Pargeted mural by Ian Warren.
On the wall of The White Horse Hotel, Southminster.
St. James Church, Dengie
Church Micro 537
Dengie wind farm turbines.
VS, Tillingham
Clapper board houses, Tillingham
Reverse side of VS, Tillingham
Remembrance Day display
Church of St Nicholas, Tillingham
Church Micro 536
Remembrance Day display
Church of St Lawrence, Southminster

Return to Main Index